How do I apply for a marriage license?
Both parties must be present to obtain the marriage license.

What you need to bring:
- Proper identification (driver's license, non-driver's ID or passport)
- Birth Document (original or certified copy of baptismal or birth certificate in English with your parent's name included).
- You will need to provide your social security number
- Divorce Decrees from all previous marriages are required
- Spousal Death Certificate (if applicable)

The license must be obtained at least 24 hours prior to the service and is valid for 60 days.

The cost is $40. We accept cash, check or credit card (Discover, Visa or MasterCard only). There is a $3 service charge to use a credit card.

Anyone applying for a Marriage License who is 16 or 17 years old should contact the Town Clerk's Office for further information.

Show All Answers

1. What fees can I pay online?
2. How do I apply for a marriage license?
3. What do I need to get a Handicap Parking Permit?
4. How do I renew my permanent Handicap Parking Permit tag?
5. I recently paid off my mortgage. Do I have to notify the Assessor's Office?
6. I never received my Town & County Tax bill.
7. Can I make a partial payment on my Town & County taxes?
8. Can the penalty be waived on my Town & County taxes?