- Supervisor Robert Cliffe
- Councilman Gilbert Doucet
- Councilman Arthur Gerbec
- Councilman Larry Helwig
- Councilman Randy Retzlaff
- Mission Statement
- Appointing members of various boards and commissions
- Approving all town contracts and bids
- Controlling town property
- Hiring town employees upon recommendation of department heads
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Town Board consists of 1 Supervisor elected for 2 years and 4 Councilmen-at-Large elected to 4-year positions. The Town Board is responsible for:
Agendas & Minutes Guidelines
Town Board Agendas are all the same with the exception of any scheduled Public Hearing that may precede that meeting. Motions are attached to the agenda and are subject to change.
All board minutes are tentative until approved at the next scheduled follow-up meeting.
You can read all Town Board Minutes in our agenda center
You can also watch our Town Board Meetings on our YouTube Channel
For any questions or problems, please use the Contact Us Form.